Sunday, March 1, 2009

It's A Small World


I had this song playing in my head for the last week. It is okay by me, because I really love Disneyland. But once I leave the Happiest Place, I think the song should stay behind. I was able to spend last weekend and part of this week in Anaheim with my really good friend Marcie (FYI we were voted Best Friends in our senior year book. Yah. Don't be jealous!) Lucky for me, we are able to see each other fairly regularly, even though we have not lived in the same town for over ten years. And let me tell you we have spent COUNTLESS hours in hotel rooms together, so this was nothing new. But it was something that had not happened for a while, and it was really fun to reconnect. We spent sunday night watching the Oscars and eating Cheesecake Factory in our hotel room. Then on Monday we went to Disneyland. It was supposed to rain so there weren't very many people there. That meant we got to ride pretty much everything we wanted to. I am used to being at Disney with Eric, and it was nice to have a girl to hang out with for a change. We took our time in the shops, and even waited in line at the kids rides in Toontown! I am so thankful to have my friendship with Marcie and we always have so much fun together! I was able to take my new Nikon Coolpix camera with me, so here are some highlights from our trip:






The best part was these giant Minnie Mouse ear caramel apples! Mmm...perfect treat right before Lent began.

No comments: