My first Mother's Day had the potential to be a REALLY bad day (read here). But once I was awake and had a Starbucks latte in my system, it got better and better. First there was the gifts. An adorable card from Noah. A really sweet card from Eric, a big bag of premium Hershey's chocolates, a chick flick DVD, and a Lensbaby lens for my camera!
Here is one of the pictures I took with my lens. I still have to read up and play with it some more, but I was really excited!
After gifts I spent the entire day in my pajamas just cuddling Noah and playing with him. No chores, dishes, laundry. Just snuggling. I even got to take a nap!!! Eric made a delicious steak dinner for me, complete with sweet potato fries.
The day ended with a bubble bath, a glass of wine, and a handful of my chocolates.

Eric is the sweetest husband there ever was! I am so thankful to have my little monkey to snuggle and equally thankful that Eric knows how much work the little guy takes! Having him appreciate me as a mother makes me love him even more as a husband! Aww....I am still feeling good from my relaxing bath.....

No comments:
Post a Comment