The funny thing is, while I was baking this cake (and Noah was FINALLY taking a long afternoon nap), I was chatting via text with my good friend Corinne. And guess what?? SHE was baking today too! From scratch too! I laughed out loud and told her I knew we were just destined to be friends! She posted a really sweet (no pun intended) blog entry on what her family calls "cozy pie." I love it!
Meanwhile, back in my residence, Eric was sort of mad at my efforts to undermine his weight loss. But the way I see it is banana bread *seems* more healthy because it is called bread, not cake. But really, the calorie count is pretty much the same, without frosting. So I am skipping frosting and just eating the cake! And I have a sneaking suspicion that Eric will succumb and eat at least one piece tonight. :D
We are about to get cozy and settle in for a long LOST finale! Hope everyone enjoys it, and it is all I hoped and more!

1 comment:
That looks very yummy, good job!!! Thanks for the shout out on your blog too! We will both be ingesting a bit more calories than usual tonight, but that is okay. The LOST finale is deserving of extra calories! Wish we could be watching it together. xoxoxo
Post a Comment