Wednesday, June 9, 2010

And the winner is.....



We aren't going to be winning any Parents-of-the-Year awards any time soon. Eric and I had some frozen yogurt a few days ago and Noah looked so longingly at the bowl and spoon that I caved and gave him a tiny taste. He shivered, made a face, and we weren't sure if he liked it or not. So I put a tiny bit more on the spoon and put it near his mouth and he whole-heartedly grabbed the spoon and put it to his mouth!!!




Now we aren't sure if it is the chocolate that he likes, or the icecream. Maybe it's both. One thing is for sure: he has his mama's sweet tooth!

2 comments:

Emily (SF) said...

He's so cute!!!! He looks like he ate more than a "tiny" taste! : )

~cHaNnOne~ said...

Emily, I hope more of it was on the outside of his mouth than it was in his tummy. Because it didn't *seem* like I gave him that much!! =)