
This past weekend I took Noah outside for his first romp in the grass, and of course I took my camera along. Later, we took some photos with Daddy before he left for the week to Alaska for some salmon fishing. He took my camera with him, and though I am excited to see the Alaskan scenery, I am not sure what I will miss more this week: my camera, or Eric!
Noah has been on a blanket on the grass before, but never was his head, arms, legs all covered with tingly grass blades. He was not too sure about the feel at first, as you can see in the picture above, he was lying completely still... but eventually he warmed up to it and started to explore.

2 comments:
He is PRECIOUS! I love those eyes...and that look! : ) Heart him!!!
I love that last picture, it cracks me up.
Post a Comment