Noah accomplished a lot of cool developmental milestones in his third month of life. He is of course 19 weeks old right now (4.5 months), and is already making even more milestone moments. BUT since Eric is out of town and missing some of them, I figured I'd better share them with him first before I share with the blogging world. AND I was a little behind on getting these up. But now that his third month is completed I can tell you with certainty the cool tricks he learned. But instead of telling you, I will just let you see for yourselves.
Rolling over Front to Back. (Still working on Back to Front - big brain slows him down. haha)
Talking. He has been cooing since about 1 month old, but in his third month he started actually talking, yelling, even screeching sometimes!
1 comment:
so cute! i hope you guys can make it out to the reunion so i can meet this little man in person! when i played the video of him talking briar was looking around like what the heck is that shes never heard a baby! hope all is well!- jaime
Post a Comment